IUK East Campus:
Orunbaev Akyl Akzholovich
- Тел: +996 312 53 03 55, +996 551 00 56 04
The Control System Automation Sector (CSA), AVN is the university structural subdivision that conduct organizational and technical functions in order to improve the educational process and the university control system as a whole by introducing modern technologies for its application.
The Control System Automation Sector, AVN contributes to the single information space and electronic document management formation and development, its IT infrastructure development and prestige increasing at the university.
The university has a centralized system for the information systems implementation, development and management in order to simplify the document management and information flows between the university departments. So, the work is being carried out to train users in the automated control systems implementing.
• Carrying out the whole complex of works on the automated systems, information technologies introduction and development;
• Participation in the measures development to improve activities planning, accounting and analysis, the university organizational structure, document management and information flows, together with the university administration and structural divisions;
• Participation in the proposals development for the further Information System improving, as well as new tasks development and implementation for the control system automation programs.
• The access control system turnstile operation mechanism improving.
Since July 2017, a unified AVN university management system has been introduced, developed and is functioning, which has allowed creating a single database for the students of all forms of education for the first time, and also has provided convenient mechanisms for university management monitoring and centralizing. The information system “AVN” (hereinafter IS “AVN”) was successfully tested during the Admission Campaign-2017.
AVN is an information system that automates the university’s educational system entire movement. It monitors and captures all users’ activities, including the HR department, students, teaching staff, dean’s offices with ten top students, progress summary reports, all educational administration, curricula.
Students can use electronic lectures, contact teachers, receive consultations and assignments remotely, parents can receive information about their children’s studies with the help of the site through the IS “AVN”.
The eDoc AVN electronic document management System has been introduced since September 2019, which allows organizing such management according to the university main internal information flows.
- any files transfer between the system users;
- electronic documents execution control; unauthorized access protection;
- user working convenience;
- electronic documents archive and key information maintaining.
In order to prevent mass people gatherings and their movement limit due to the coronavirus pandemic, in 2020, the necessary technical and methodological support for the process of conducting final and intermediate controls through testing, as well as state attestation for the Interdisciplinary exam in remote form, was prepared. Computer testing was carried out using the AVN information system educational portal, as well as test.edu.kg. This made it possible to control students’ knowledge remotely within a certain fixed time.
To identify stakeholders’ satisfaction degree with the implementation and results of educational programs, since 2020, questionnaires have been developed on the websites test.edu.kg and avn.iuk.kg:85 and an online survey organized by the university, with the participation of students’ parents, university graduates, as well as employers. Based on the survey results, questionnaires with stakeholders, changes are made to the GEP every year. The research uses a questionnaire survey method. Questioning ensures the respondents’ anonymity, which allows anyone to receive truthful information.
The “Single Window” service appeared at our university, thanks to which any student from his/her personal account can send an application to receive any document. (To implement the Digital Transformation Concept “Digital Kyrgyzstan 2019-2023”, approved by the Decree of the Kyrgyz Republic Government, dated February 15, 2019, as well as in order to implement the Decree of the Kyrgyz Republic President Jeenbekov S.Sh. “On the announcement 2019 as the Year of Regional Development and Digitalization”, in pursuance the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic order No. 1260/1, dated October 25, 2019.) The services list is available in the “Single Window” tab. There you can also see information about the document readiness.
- Regulations on the AVN information system
- Summary schedule for completing module works for SVE Taalim for the 1st half of 2019-2020
- Summary schedule for completing modular work in IS AVN East Campus for the 1st half of 2019-2020
- Summary schedule for completing module works in the IS AVN bachelor’s program for the 2nd half of 2019-2020
- Summary schedule for completing module work in the IS AVN master’s program for the 2nd half of 2019-2020
- Summary schedule for completing module works for SVE Taalim for the 2nd half of 2019-2020
- Summary schedule for completing module works in the IS AVN bachelor’s program for the 1st half of 2020-2021
- Summary schedule for completing module works in the IS AVN master’s program for the 1st half of 2020-2021
- Summary schedule for completing module works in the IS AVN bachelor’s program for the 2nd half of 2020-2021
- Summary schedule for completing module work in the IS AVN master’s program for the 2nd half of 2020-2021
- Summary schedule for completing module works in IS AVN bachelor’s for the 1st half of 2021-2022 Central Campus
- Summary schedule for completing module works in IS AVN bachelor’s program for the 1st half of 2021-2022 East Campus
- Summary schedule for completing module works in the IS AVN bachelor’s program for the 1st half of 2022-2023